1) In order to purchase Products on the Site you must provide the personal information requested in the form.
2) The data provided in the registration form or the purchase are processed by SAVJA for the purposes and in the manner described below and in full respect of the Legislative Decree nr. 196/2003 (Code concerning the processing of personal data) and its further amendments.
The Code guarantees that the processing of personal data will be processed in full respect of rights, fundamental freedoms and above all dignity of the subject, particularly with regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data.
Personal data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- Compliance related to the conclusion and execution of the contract.
- Statistical purposes and dispatching of promotional material, including through the use of electronic mail.
- The use of data for the above-mentioned purposes is performed with both automated and non-automated means for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- The provision of personal data by the user is optional.
- Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in paragraph a) makes it impossible to purchase Products on the Site.
- On the contrary, any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in point b) does not cause any effect on the ability to purchase Products on the website.
- The data controller is Embo s.n.c. email: email@example.com .
- Personal data provided to SAVJA are known only by people specifically appointed by the controller and competent within the corporate structure to carry out the activities necessary for the proper management of the relationship with the user for the purposes indicated.
- The subjects to whom the personal data refer might, at any time, exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree nr. 196/2003 and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data, request the correction, integration and cancellation by addressing a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org .